Thursday 13 September 2012

Introduction



Hey there!

Just a short introduction to the page:

The 'about me' section in the right sidebar should give you a basic insight into who I am, so this introduction will bypass that and instead highlight the main focuses of the blog.

I hope for the content pool to be constantly expanding; new topics and interests dealt with as and when they become relevant. However, there are a few core subjects that I intend to mention regularly: offering personal commentary on international news stories; book reviews; and possibly submitting some of my own writing.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please check back later on. I will hopefully have produced the first post by tomorrow morning. I am just starting out but I am determined to learn and grow quickly.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment